Our handmade candles are only made from soy wax that is American grown, eco-friendly, and renewable. We do not use paraffin wax, which is a petroleum by-product, because of the large carbon footprint left behind from refining crude oil. We do not use any colorants because they contain unknown chemicals and it is not necessary. We love the look of colorless candles, it gives off a more natural feel.
Currently, we offer ~2.5 oz. candles that will burn for approximately 12 hours. Our scents are inspired by the seasons, the holidays, and whatever we feel smells amazing. The fragrance oils we use are phthalate free and are purchased from reputable sources.
$6.00 per 2.5 oz. soy candle
AUTUMN IN MICHIGAN CANDLES
- Apple Orchard- Strong apple notes
- Baked Pumpkin – Notes of pumpkins, vanilla, spices
- Sunday Cider – Notes of apple cider and dark fruits
- Birch Forest – A fresh forest scent that is soft and welcoming
- Up North Autumn- Sweet notes with pine, cedar, and spiced fruit
- Witches’ Cauldron – Patchouli mixed with spices
- Native Harvest – Notes of pumpkins, cinnamon, apples, and spices