Our handmade candles are only made from soy wax that is American grown, eco-friendly, and renewable. We do not use paraffin wax, which is a petroleum by-product, because of the large carbon footprint left behind from refining crude oil. We do not use any colorants because they contain unknown chemicals and it is not necessary. We love the look of colorless candles, it gives off a more natural feel.
Currently, we offer ~2.5 oz. candles that will burn for approximately 12 hours. Our scents are inspired by the seasons, the holidays, and whatever we feel smells amazing. The fragrance oils we use are phthalate free and are purchased from reputable sources.
$6.00 per 2.5 oz. soy candle
- Lemon Verbena – Bright citrus notes with a touch of lemongrass
- Georgia Peach – Smells like a freshly picked peach
- Raspberry Sangria – Sweet red wine blended with notes of raspberries, cherries, and a touch of citrus
- Toasted Coconut – Coconut baked with soft vanilla notes
- Clean Cotton – Smells like fresh laundry
- Vanilla Oak – Dominant vanilla notes accompanied by soft woodsy notes
- Lavender Fields – Medium notes of lavender
- Fresh Cut Lilac – Smells like walking through a lilac field in Spring
- Bartlett Pear – Juicy notes of pears and green apples
- Sandalwood Rose – Soft sandalwood notes blend smoothly with gentle notes of rose
ADDITIONAL SOY CANDLES
- Michigan’s Woodland – Crisp pine needles, balsam fir, berries, and warm spices
- Birch Forest – Addicting notes of pine needles, cypress, and eucalyptus
- Balsam Fir – The wonderful smell of Christmas Trees
- Nag Champa – Notes of sandalwood, cedar, patchouli, amber, musk
- Honeydew Melon – Notes of honeydew accompanied by stone fruits
- Fruit City – A fruit blast of oranges and berries with a creamy pulp undertone
- Garden Path – A woodside garden with lavender, sage, roses, and other fresh floral notes
- Yooper Campfire – Strong burning wood notes accompanied notes of smoke
- Patchouli Levitation – Patchouli cleanly blended with refreshing lemongrass, orange oil and pine
- White Sage & Citrus – A relaxing blend of sage and lemon-lime, a softer candle
- Apple Orchard – Pleasing notes of freshly cut Macintosh apples
- Cider Mill – A wonderful blend of apple cider, spices, and a hint of cinnamon.
- Native Harvest – A rich spicy blend of cinnamon and clove balanced with soft vanilla notes.
- Autumn Nights – A woodsy backbone with addicting notes of cinnamon, nutmeg, and clove layered with dark fruits
- Witches’ Cauldron – Earthy patchouli and cedarwood give way to cinnamon, vetiver, and balsam
- Fall Harvest – A rich autumn blend with sparkling notes of cinnamon, apple, peach, wild berries and clove
- Spiced Pear – Just picked, juicy pear and leafy greens dusted with sugared cinnamon spices.
- Baked Pumpkin – An Autumn dessert in a jar. Spiced caramel and pumpkin blended with sweet vanilla musk
- Up North Autumn – Enchanting woodsy notes with hints of falling leaves and spiced berries