Autumn in Michigan is magical and it is our favorite season. Sipping hot cider and watching the leaves fall while we carve our pumpkins, perfect. Sit in your favorite room, light one of our Autumn candles, and take in the scents of the season.
- Apple Orchard – Pleasing notes of freshly cut Macintosh apples.
- Cider Mill – A wonderful blend of apple cider, spices, and a hint of cinnamon.
- Native Harvest – A rich spicy blend of cinnamon and clove balanced with soft vanilla notes.
- Autumn Nights – A woodsy backbone with addicting notes of cinnamon, nutmeg, and clove layered with dark fruits. (SOLD OUT)
- Cider & Donuts – A tempting combination of apple cider and cider mill donuts. Hints of spice and sugary goodness. (SOLD OUT)
- Flannel Bonfire – A smoky bonfire base with notes of marshmallows, vanilla, and clove. (SOLD OUT)
- Baked Pumpkin – An Autumn dessert in a jar. Spiced caramel and pumpkin blended with sweet vanilla musk.
- Up North Autumn – Enchanting woodsy notes with hints of falling leaves and spiced berries. (SOLD OUT)
- Pumpkin Chai – Sophisticated blend of graham crackers, chai spices, pumpkin, and black tea.
- Witches’ Cauldron – A deep patchouli backbone holds up spice notes of clove, allspice, and amber.